Game of Skill Terms and Conditions for the ‘mamilcam’ competition
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to all persons over the age of 18 at the time of submission.
3. Employees of the Promoters (Demand Film Ltd, Cycliq Group Ltd and Punto Tours) and their immediate families and agencies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter this competition.
4. To enter, participants must:
(a) Submit their entry (name, email address, country of residence, and URL of video footage hosted on YouTube that is a brief video of up to two minutes in length, that the participant is the copyright owner of) using the form on mamilcam.com
5. The competition commences at 11.00am (GMT+8) 14 January 2018 and closes at 9.00am (GMT+8) 8th April 2018. Grand Prize entry will be judged by 10th April 2018.
6. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period for each prize will not be considered for the competition.
7. A maximum of one entry per person per week is permitted.
8. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on originality and content.
9. Judging will take place during the dates outlined as the “Competition Commences” period outlined in clause 5 at the Promoter’s premises located at 30 Fielder St East Perth, Western Australia 6004. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from the Promoters.
10. Prize – a weekly prize will be chosen from entries received each week the best entry, as chosen by the judges from each eligible entry received. The weekly prize will consist of a Cycliq Fly 6.
One grand prize winner selected from all eligible entries will be chosen by the judging panel and will consist of a Tour package supplied by Punto Tours https://puntotours.com with a retail value of up to $5,000 AUD. The tour package must be used within one year of it being awarded.
12. The prizes (weekly and grand prize) are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, or if copyright cannot be proved.
13. Entrants warrant that:
• Their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party; and
• Their entry does not contain any content that is sexually explicit, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, is obscene or offensive or violates any law.
14. By entering this promotion, the participant grants the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world for the entry at any time. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to display the entry or any part of the entry in whole or in part in any media, including on the mamilcam.com website, demand.film website or Cycliq.com or related Facebook, Instagram or YouTube channel. The participant acknowledges that they will not be entitled to any compensation for this continued use.
16. The winners will be notified email within five days of being selected as the winner of a prize.
17. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter and to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Winners’ names, and their entries, may be published on mamilcam.com, demand.film cycliq.com.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
19. In the event that a winner is disqualified as described in clause 18, the judges will select an alternate winner to receive the prize.
20. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition without liability to the entrant.
23. Entrants acknowledge that all content posted on YouTube must be in accordance with YouTube terms and conditions that can be found here https://www.youtube.com/static?template=terms&gl=AU
24. The Promoters are Demand Film Ltd ABN: 61 163 614 300 of 30 Fielder St, East Perth, Western Australia and Cycliq Group Ltd ABN of